August 10, 2010

I Care Not

Leave your shell
behind.
They can have those cold,
hard pieces
of you.
Give me
your yolk.

I will curl up
and sleep,
stretch and bend,
swim
and slop around
inside
until every crevice
of my body
is clogged.
I will slurp up
every bit
of your center,
and make it
only mine.

I care not
of the destruction
I will cause
your perfect,
oval orb
because there is no one
in need
of more satisfaction
than that I will feel
in your oozing

and my exoneration
from such a wanting.



All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Bohlander Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating....I love the line "there is no one/in need/of more satisfaction...." because it's just forcefully put.....it would be kind of enthralling and frightening at the same time to be on the receiving end of such a strong feeling towards, or need for, yourself. Really like your poems.

    ReplyDelete